Renovating and Catching Rabbits to Raise - The Joy of a Rural Girl

When I look back on the early days of building my small farm, I can't help but feel happy and proud of what I have achieved. With love and patience, I have transformed the unspoiled lands into a green garden and a friendly living space. Renovating the farm is not only a big challenge, but also an exciting experience.

Farm Renovation

The first step in this journey is to renovate the main areas of the farm. I started by cleaning up abandoned areas, repairing fences, and renewing old structures. Every day, I take care of the smallest details to the bigger jobs, from tillage to building enclosures for animals.

**Catch

After completing the renovation, I moved on to catching and raising piglets. Catching piglets is not simple, requiring meticulousness and patience. I have learned to observe and understand the behavior of pigs, thereby applying techniques to catch them in the most effective and gentle way. This process not only helps me make new friends on the farm, but it also helps me grasp their needs and habits.

**The Joy of M

Every morning, when the sun rises, I feel excited and proud to see my achievements. Living in the middle of nature, taking care of animals, and seeing them grow healthy is an unparalleled feeling of happiness. I enjoy every moment of rural life, from watering the trees, taking care of the piglets, to enjoying simple but delicious meals.

With every step, I feel a deeper and deeper attachment to this land. Improving the farm and raising piglets is not only part of my job, but also a joy and passion. Those are valuable experiences that help me grow and feel proud of what I have done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Construct a Bamboo Duck House for Charming Yellow Ducks

Harvesting Giant White Pears, Refreshing Summer Sugar-Soaked Pear Recipe